- All codes enforced by City of Seattle: https://www.seattle.
- Seattle Land Use Code (Title 23): https://library.municode.
com/wa/seattle/codes/ municipal_code?nodeId= TIT23LAUSCO
- Seattle Building Code: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle Residential Code: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle Energy Code: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle Mechanical Code: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle Existing Building Code: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle Construction Code Interpretations: https://www.
seattle.gov/sdci/codes/ construction-code- interpretations
- Washington State Energy Code forms (residential): https://www.
energy.wsu.edu/ BuildingEfficiency/EnergyCode. aspx
- Washington State Codes (official ICC): https://codes.iccsafe.
- Washington State Codes (you can copy & paste from this site): https://up.codes/codes/
- Seattle Codes (you can copy & paste from this site): https://up.codes/codes/
- 2009 ICC A117.1 (accessibility code): https://codes.iccsafe.
- ICC technical opinions: https://www.iccsafe.
- NFPA 82: https://www.nfpa.org/
codes-and-standards/all-codes- and-standards/list-of-codes- and-standards/detail?code=82
- NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code): https://www.nfpa.org/
codes-and-standards/all-codes- and-standards/list-of-codes- and-standards/detail?code=70
- 2018 GA Manual: https://www.
constructionworkzone.com/ bniebooks/gypsum2018_premium/ VER2/index.asp#page=1
- 2012 IBC Code Commentary Vol 1 (outdated, but helpful in a pinch): https://diberville.ms.
us/home/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/07/2012-IBC-Code-And- Commentary-Volume-I-Reduced.
- 2012 IBC Code Commentary Vol 2 (outdated, but helpful in a pinch): https://diberville.ms.
us/home/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/07/2012-IBC-Code-And- Commentary-Volume-II-Reduced.
- Contractor license lookup: https://secure.lni.wa.
- SDCI Director’s Rules: https://web6.seattle.
- SDCI Tips: http://web6.seattle.gov/
- SDCI property records (this is what appears under “Attachments” in the portal under a record, but you don’t have to log in): https://web6.seattle.gov/
- SDCI forms: https://www.seattle.
- SDCI parcel data: https://web6.seattle.
- Seattle Landmarks list: https://www.seattle.gov/
neighborhoods/programs-and- services/historic- preservation/landmarks/ landmark-list
- Seattle Historical Sites search: http://web6.seattle.
- Seattle sewer cards: http://web1.seattle.
- Seattle GIS map: https://seattlecitygis.
maps.arcgis.com/apps/ webappviewer/index.html?id= f822b2c6498c4163b0cf908e2241e9 c2
- SPU DSO Water & Sewage map: https://gisrevprxy.
- Seattle in Progress (unofficial map of design review projects): https://www.seattleinprogress.
- Shaping Seattle (DCI’s map of design review projects): https://web8.
- SDOT Streets Illustrated map (shows the type of streets and DCI’s required r-o-w width): https://
- SDCI building permit map: https://data.seattle.gov/
- SDCI land use permit map: https://data.seattle.gov/
- SDCI zoning map book (not super useful, will get you the quarter-section map): https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle design review boards & staff: https://www.seattle.
- Seattle design review search: https://www.seattle.
gov/dpd/aboutus/news/events/ DesignReview/ SearchPastReviews/default.aspx
- Seattle design review calendar: https://www.seattle.
- Seattle staff directory (also lists each person’s supervisor): https://data.
seattle.gov/City-Business/ Seattle-Department-of- Construction-and-Inspections/ yb5c-ur9z/data
- SDCI next available appointment times: https://www.seattle.
gov/documents/departments/ sdci/ssrs/production/SDCI155_ AvailableAppointmentTimes.pdf
- SPU waste storage guidelines: https://www.
seattle.gov/utilities/ construction-resources/ collection-and-disposal/ storage-and-access
- SDCI contact – send a question or chat: https://www.seattle.gov/
- Seattle City Council Bills / Ordinances search: http://clerk.seattle.
- Seattle Building Connections: https://
- SDOT Client Assistance Memos: https://www.seattle.
gov/transportation/document- library/client-assistance- memos
- SDOT Street Trees map (identifies some street trees): https://
seattlecitygis.maps.arcgis. com/apps/MapSeries/index.html? appid= a7072ffa326c4ef39a0f031961ebac e6
- SDOT Director’s Rules: https://www.seattle.
gov/transportation/document- library/directors-rules-and- ordinances
- SCL Construction Standards: https://web8.
seattle.gov/city-light- engineering-standards/ ConstructionStandards
- King County GIS iMap: https://gismaps.
- King County parcel data: https://gismaps.
- King County zoning code: https://kingcounty.gov/
- King County food service business permit info: https://kingcounty.gov/
depts/health/environmental- health/food-safety/food- business-permit/permanent.aspx
- King County online portal: https://kingcounty.
gov/depts/health/ environmental-health/portal. aspx
- King County health permits status search (includes health, plumbing): https://www.
- King County official records search: https://recordsearch.
- King County OSS records (searches on-site sewage records & permits): https://kingcounty.
gov/depts/health/ environmental-health/piping/ onsite-sewage-systems/records/ as-built-drawings.aspx
- King County general plumbing requirements for food service establishments (when full plumbing plan review is required): https://kingcounty.
gov/depts/health/ environmental-health/food- safety/food-business-permit/~/ media/depts/health/ environmental-health/ documents/food-safety/ plumbing-requirements-food- establishments.ashx
- King County restaurant inspection search: https://kingcounty.
gov/depts/health/ environmental-health/food- safety/inspection-system/ search.aspx#/