SEEKING MULTI-FAMILY PROJECT DESIGNER / PROJECT ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER!
We are currently looking for a full-time Project Architect / Project Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, team-oriented and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced studio environment. This candidate will also have the following qualifications:
Potential team members should appreciate the following:
Laughter, hard work, random acts of studio kindness, multi-tasking, dogs, music, tight deadlines, slurpees, collaboration, doughnuts, agility and creativity.
Candidates should demonstrate experience in:
- Experience in multi-family and mixed-use (design, permit process – particularly design review in the City of Seattle)
- Single-family residential, commercial/hospitality, tenant improvements, (beneficial but not required)
- Working knowledge of technical detailing (building envelope, wood framing over pt slab)
- Building, energy and land use codes
- Consultation coordination
- Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite
Candidates should have an affinity for:
- Multi-tasking, running multiple projects at the same time
- Superior time management
- Working as a member of a team
- Leading small design teams
Candidates should be interested in:
- A small, fun, lively office setting (we are currently partly open, partly remote)
- Daily variety in tasks
- A variety of different project types
- BARCH, MARCH, or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience or more
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO allowance
- Dental insurance option
- Simple IRA option
Compensation is competitive; will be commensurate with professional work experiences.
Please email resumes and work samples to email@example.com
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.