SEEKING INTERIOR DESIGNER / INTERIOR ARCHITECT!
We are currently looking for a full-time Interior Designer / Interior Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, team-oriented and able to adapt to a dynamic fast-paced studio environment. This candidate will also have the following qualifications:
Potential team members should appreciate the following:
Laughter, hard work, random acts of studio kindness, multi-tasking, dogs, music, tight deadlines, slurpees, collaboration, doughnuts, agility and creativity.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to multi-task is a must, managing, collaborating and supporting the team on a variety of project types, phases and scales.
- Serve as project manager for interior design projects. Role to include leading the design, communication, scheduling and monitoring project budgets.
- Provide interior design support for architectural projects. Role to include drafting and specifications.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines.
- Communication and coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Assist the design team by researching and preparing concept images based on each client’s individual tastes.
- Draft floorplans, elevations and details into AutoCAD and/or Revit for full construction documents.
- Build complete SketchUp models and utilize photo-rendering plug-in software to create presentation images.
- Source and specify fixtures, finishes and furnishings.
- Manage and Organize materials library, in collaboration with interior design team/interns etc. Maintain relationships with product and material reps.
Experience / Training:
- Accredited in interior design or Interior Architecture
- 3-5 years of interior design experience
- Strong conceptual and schematic design skills
- An understanding of the phases of a typical design project
- Familiarity with local product showrooms and vendors is desired but not required
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO allowance
- Dental insurance option
- Simple IRA option
Compensation is competitive; will be commensurate with professional work experiences.
Please email resumes and work samples to email@example.com
Please, no phone calls regarding this position.